Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fraze Writes Somewhere Else

So I mentioned yesterday that I would be making an announcement soon. Here it is.

I'm doing reviews of "classic" movies at examiner.com. My first one is up now, which is basically a shorter, less funny version of this Movie Monday about "The Sin of Harold Diddlebock."

Yes, this means I'll probably have a strange definition of the term, "classic." However, there's money in it based on the number of clicks I get. Not a lot of money, granted, but every little bit helps.

I'll be posting there twice a week, at least that's the plan, and I'll be linking to every one right here, so expect to see lots of that in the foreseeable future. And depending on how things go, I may see about covering other topics for them. At the very least, it's more on-line exposure.

No comments: