Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Thursday Crap

So I was in the break room today, where I'm training for my new job, and a local morning show was on. And even though it's not February Sweeps yet (at least I don't think it is), they had this sex "expert" on to discuss ways to spice up your sex life.

And I hear her say this meaningless little phrase I've heard a thousand times before, in her discussion of various erogenous zones ("Erogenous zones" being places you can touch to arouse a woman before you "stampede toward the clitoris"):

Of course, the brain is the greatest erogenous zone of all.

And suddenly, I couldn't stop myself from imagining being just about to get busy with a woman, so I pull out her brain and start licking it. Mmm, sexy. Does that make you horny, baby?

Jeez.

Oh, and this link is wicked funny, especially if you've ever worked in or near TV news.



And then there's this goofy thing I sketched up over 20 years ago, when I was trying to charm the future Mrs. Frazier. Found it as I was digging through the archives recently.



Try not to freeze in the ice and snow.

No comments: