Thursday, August 20, 2009

Crappity Crap-Crap-Crap

I'm unemployed. I'm broke. I have bills due. I need new glasses, a chipped tooth repaired, and an oil change for my car. I have my microwave on my coffee table and my toaster oven next to my TV because the wiring in the back half of the house is shot. I need a job, and when I get that job, I have hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of things I need to spend that money on.

So why am I upset?

Because Champions Online launches in a couple of weeks. The preview videos look awesome, several steps up from City of Heroes. And they're offering a lifetime subscription for about $200 bucks, with all sorts of cool free swag to make your gaming experience more fun.

This is the last thing I need to spend my money on. But as a Champions gamer from way back, damn, I want this.

No comments: