Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Look What I Got

Didn't feel well today. Sluggish, achy and tired. Couldn't tell if it was a delayed onset soreness from the rally hard workout Saturday, or a symptom of carbohydrate depletion, or fatigue from only averaging four hour of sleep the last couple of nights, or maybe I was catching whatever my wife had last night (which IIRC was basically, "Sluggish, achy and tired").

So I cut out of work a couple of hours early, dropped by the office and tried to nap for an hour. Followed that with an hour of writing, then came home and did this, finally.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
74,000 / 80,000
(92.5%)


Great momentum right now. I have no idea what I'll do with myself once this is over, though. Maybe try to write a short story for this quarter's WoTF. Time's running out to submit, and I really don't have anything decent in the files.

No comments: